Saturday, September 22

Day by Day


I haven't posted for a while...we have been running in circles it seems the last couple of weeks. Things are hopefully going to settle down into a normal routine now (we are hoping!) You get busy with life and sometimes it is just the little things that make your day. The weather has cooled down some...well, it is 90 degrees today, BUT the past week was so nice. I love fall and it is always fun to put out some fall decor. I don't have a lot, but it's just the little changes that are fun. And then of course our favorite fall date is going to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte. I love how our orange wall fits perfectly with fall. But I am a little concerned about Christmas time... We have acquired a little tree from a neighbor that was moving out, but I think I am slowly killing it... I'm not sure how much water or direct sunlight it needs and I think the leaves are not looking so great... oh well, we'll enjoy our little jungle at least until I kill all the foliage. :)

Cheers...!












We are still alive and well!

No comments: