what a little man!
Friday, March 27
what a little man!
Monday, March 16
1. thursday night I was very sick & friday I woke up with a 101 temp. how can THIS be a blessing? well, Andrew ended up being able to stay home from work that day and besides feeding Graham, I just rested and he took care of everything else. it was like a vacation. you'd almost think I was "faking it" except that thermometers don't lie. but I may fake it in the future if it's that nice. :) haha, just kidding, honey. but seriously, you are the BEST.
(also SO thankful that Graham did not get whatever little bug I had)
2. we have been working and working to get Graham on a set schedule and with Andrew home with me for 3 days in a row, together we finally conquered!! I now know every day what time Graham will eat, be awake, and sleep. and can I tell you that I love that!! it is wonderful freedom knowing that we have a schedule down. it allows me to teach my piano lessons without a screaming infant interfering. I got the laundry done in one day like in pre-babydays! and our baby is the happier & healthier for it.
3. we were able to have several friends over on Saturday night and what a blessing it was to hang out with them, laugh, and learn.
4. Graham slept 7 hours straight on Sunday night!! it was unprecented, unexpected, extra rest for mom and how thankful she was! I think it might just be a result of not getting his full naps on Sunday because of our church schedule, so I'm not counting on it happening tonight, but it was wonderful then!
4. Graham begin to consciously smile & giggle this weekend. how special!
here's a couple of videos (mostly for the grandparents sake :)
and no, we don't really let him watch tv! we just have this ginormous remote which is funny.
Saturday, March 14
Thursday, March 12
Friday, March 6
I have to say such a huge thank you for the friends & young moms that God has surrounded me with. This past week I started teaching again and I had several friends (Holly, Ruth & Jamie) from church come & help me with Graham for this first week. Also, everyone has been so kind in offering whatever assistance possible this weekend while Andrew is gone. it is so great to know that these are friends I can call on anytime & they genuinely want me to take them up on their offers (which I have and I encourage other new moms to do as well!) They have shown me how to be a good friend and especially how best to help out other new moms. Thank you, thank you, thank you to all moms who have been such a help & encouragement to me during this new phase of life. God is good!
Tuesday, March 3
the g-man LOVES to be snuggled and could sleep like this for hours! (which he did!)