Sunday, June 27

the grandmas come..........

We were so excited to have my mom & grandma come for this week! They spoiled us rotten! My 2 favorites - getting to take a shower whenever I wanted and my grandma did every single dish in sight all week - bless her!!! Plus, my mom did several sewing projects that my very craft-challenged self did not want to take on. Thanks mom!
We hit the Strip District for Peace, Love, & Little Donuts, The Pittsburgh Popcorn Co. & Bella Norte Pizza (a very yummy + 5 lbs. added day!) Used a free 4 pass to the Children's Museum, walked on the North Shore, PF Changs, toured Hartwood Acres and saw the sights from the top! Part of our huge blessing was that they came to watch graham for 2.5 days while Andrew & I got a special anniversary getaway (more on that later!). So while we were gone Graham was treated to the National Aviary, the Zoo, the Farmers Market & Chinese (which he apparently loves!) I think he was too busy to miss us! We had such a fun week and were so glad they were able to come!
chilaxin'?


 
modeling his new hat that grandma made for him
ok, I draw the line at letting him drive, Grandma! :)
We will miss you, thanks for a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

JordanandSue said...

Oh, how fun! I LOVE that picture of Graham with his feet up- so funny!