Sunday, November 22

In the mood...

Yep. I'm ready for the holidays! These will be especially fun months being our first with our little man! Let's see how he's already changed things...

yep...missed our neighborhood Christmas lighting.
yep...missed the downtown Christmas lighting.
yep...missed anything that happens after 7 and outdoors when it's cold!!
yep...gearing up for the battle of "don't touch the Christmas tree" (really wondering how that's going to go down!)

It's all GOOD though...#1 it will always come around again next year and #2 there are so many other fun things that we're loving sharing in his firsts!

I can't wait to decorate and hopefully we'll be getting our tree soon!

Here are some things I am looking forward to this season:
>Andrew only works 16 out of the next 25 days!!! We're so thankful that his new job provides much better (paid) holiday time than fedex. For the first time he doesn't have to work the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve!
>Starbux Peppermint Mochas!
>Going to visit my family very soon!
>Watching Graham open his first presents! I already know he will be WAY more into the wrapping paper & boxes!
>Taking in the Pittsburgh Christmas scene!
Hope your holiday season is merry & bright!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Peppermint Mochas!

JordanandSue said...

That's so nice that Andrew's schedule will give you more time together! How fun. I love the pictures, too! And I'm pretty excited about my first peppermint mocha...