Wednesday, March 10

I [HEART] Makeovers....

Whether it's Design on a Dime or What Not To Wear, I love 'em!
Well, mr. blog is getting a makeover. I've been trying to do a personalized banner for like a year and since I have almost ZERO technical computer skills, it hasn't happened. Well, I just discovered that I can do a banner in powerpoint, save it as a jpeg, crop it and....wah-lah!!! Oh I am so excited! It's not perfect and still needs some tweaking in the few minutes I have here and there. I don't know how many different looks I will try before I settle on one, but this works for now and I am SO excited!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have been wondering how to do that too!

The Lesters said...

Looks good! Another site you may want to try is Scrapblog. It is free and where I made my banner.

the johnson crew said...

it does look great kelly, and i love makeovers too...

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Kelly--your banner looks great! I may have to play with my computer and see if I can come up with something unique too--you've inspired me!

cranny + b said...

love it and love makeovers!
[love my brother-in-law for helping me with mine;-)]