Thursday, March 25

One Crazy Cat................

A few things this funny boy has been up to.....

>made his first phone call. To daddy. Apparently he couldn't hear him from the back seat of the car.
>sent his first text. Now that takes talent!
>stood in front of the mirror, holding a remote up to his ear, "talking on the phone".
>like to run in place while giggling madly.
>I had big piece of cellophane that I gave him to keep him occupied. A little while later I discovered it. In the trash can. Apparently he is no longer entertained by trash AND knows where it belongs.
>he likes to read a book while getting his diaper changed. I guess he knows books & bottoms go together already. :)
>has discovered OUTSIDE. Whether it's playing on the deck or running through the park, this boy is in love. And does NOT.want.to.come.inside.

Well, we love you, our little bundle of fun!

4 comments:

the johnson crew said...

so smart at such a young age. amazing huh! what a cutie.

JordanandSue said...

That picture is so so so so so cute! He looks like he is having WAY too much fun :) I can just see him dumping that in the trash, too!

The Lesters said...

So sweet! My boys also like outside and pitch a fit if I won't let them go even if it is freezing cold outside. =)

The Lesters said...

So sweet! My boys also like outside and pitch a fit if I won't let them go even if it is freezing cold outside. =)