Friday, December 3

the big day

Well, turning 30 was not too traumatic! Maybe because my day was so jam-packed that I didn't have time to have it fully set in. As far as feeling older? Well, I am 7 months pregnant, and so yes, I feel like I got hit by a train, but I don't think my old age is the factor here. :) In fact, as I write this, it is 4:30 am :-/ after I've laid awake for 2 hours. My most unfavorite part of being preggo!
My day was lovely. Thankful for so many sweet messages, so many phone calls, and a few unexpected surprises!
First awaking to this lovely sign. Thank you (?!) dear hubby!
Then I had a coffee date with my good, good friend Thresa.
Then we headed to our local indoor playplace. Because a fully occupied child, is more than a gift for me!
I also loved finding little sticky notes with sweet messages all thru out the day from Andrew!
After picking up Andrew from work, we headed to Red Robin for my free birthday burger. :) And to my surprise, discovered some unexpected friends there!
For those who remember my wish for Thai food for my birthday, I did receive a "coupon" for a later Thai date. :)
Coming home to a few more surprises.....A lovely cheesecake sampler, yum-o!!
Graham loved the candles. After we blew them out, he commanded "again"!

And my biggest surprise was a giant package on our front steps. A gift from all my siblings and their special others - a Coach bag! Loved it! 
And so did Graham as he immediately confiscated it. :)

Thank you hubby for all the ways you made my day special!
And thank you friends and family for all the special gifts and love!
As I was reminded by a friend, 30 is going to seem so young at 40. :)

1 comment:

JordanandSue said...

Looks like a pretty fun bday, to me! LOVE your new purse, too!