Saturday, May 7

2 years, 3 months, and 4 days

that is how long I've been blessed to have this title of mother.
It's hard to believe it's only been a little over two years, because I certainly can barely remember life B.K. (before kids)!
No matter how many books you read, classes you attend, or people you ask advice of, I don't think you can ever fully grasp what this means until that sweet baby is laid in your arms for the first time.
And then.you.get.it.
to my graham,
how much joy you have brought to our lives in the past 2 years.
You have taught me how to love better,
 that I am not as patient as I thought (or wish!) I was,
and that I will never have a dull moment as long as you are around.
Sometimes a dull moment would be ok though. =)
 
my sweet eden,
I haven't had as much time to get you know you,
but I certainly look forward to every day that God allows me to be your mommy.
You have been such a sweet, sweet baby and you patiently put up with all your brother's shenanigans.
You have taught me that a mother has plenty of room in her heart for 2 babies,
sleep is over-rated, =)
and that dressing a baby girl never gets old.
and to my hubby,
thank you for being the best mother's helper I could ask for!
Thank you for coming home from work and "taking over" Graham, thank you for doing the dishes (one of my least favorite jobs!) and honoring me as a wife and mommy.
I could not do it without you.
photot credit: onewaystreetproduction

No comments: