Tuesday, November 4

Church Baby Shower

Our church, Cornerstone Bible Church, was kind enough to throw me my first baby shower on monday evening. What a blessing it was to our family and we are so thankful for everyone's kindness and generosity to us.
Thanks to Joyce who makes these amazing "diaper cakes".























the neat thing about having these little ones there is that I remember each of their baby showers when they were still in the womb, and now I get to see their moms raising and teaching them.

baby Eli, Cole, Shiloh, and baby Gioia




























Becca brought us a word of edification which was so good. She challenged us to remember that first of all we must always...


Love the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, and mind.









My favorite part of the shower was taking time to pray for baby Graham.

























special thanks to Joelle for being the "present sorter" and Alison for writing everything down for me!







uh, oh, I probably shouldn't have started naming names. There are too many to thank, but I'll try a few. Thanks also to Holly & Ruth for the fun games! Thanks Holly for taking all the pics! (Except that you didn't end up being in any of them, I'm sure you're happy :)
Thanks Debbi for opening up your home, thanks Becca for...everything! Thanks Mary Jean for the beautiful cake and to everyone who brought goodies. And thanks to each and every person who was able to come, you are all so special to us!

Graham's first messy room where all the gifts got dumped!
Tuesday was a fun day where I actually got to sort through them all and enjoy all over again! Please indulge in these pics especially for our families to see!

can't get enough of the little shoes!
love these little leather moccasins!
his wardrobe is growing!
baskets of goodies...
toys, books, and bath products.
rocking corner, ready to go!

so excited about my new diaper bag.
my favorite part of today was packing it :) hey , he could come early.

his room theme is polka dots/circles...and now we finally have some!
this is his changing pad cover.
this blanket is part of his bedding collection - love it!
his first little jacket, ready to go outside and play!
Again, thank you to each one who had a part in this. Graham is a very blessed little boy!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am glad you had a good time! So sorry I had to miss it :( I can't wait to meet your little guy!

the johnson crew said...

wow kelly, that is so awesome. looks like it was a beautiful shower!

i am so excited for you guys... and boys are so fun too! (and then again, so are girls...)

can't wait to see you and your cute little tum tum!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

It looks like you had a wonderful shower!! How fun to get all kinds of baby stuff! Now for just having the baby join all the cool gifts!