Tuesday, February 3

take two. at the hospital again!

we went to the dr. this morning and I was dialated between 5-6 cm, so she sent me directly over to labor & delivery! I am having contractions (wow, not fun!) and am looking forward to getting that epidural in the not too far future. :)
It doesn't feel quite real...quite unexpected for our day today!! However, that is probably the best way to go! I am still cautiously optimistic that our baby boy is coming today!! But we are certainly hoping so!
ok, these are getting bad...I gotta go. :)

7 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Ah...Yay. Looking forward to more details! Thanks for the update!

jeileenbaylor said...

I will be praying for you! You will LOVE the epidural and the doctor that gives it to you :) - Hang in there - it will all be worth the wait/pain.
Much love and prayers!

Stephanie said...

We are praying for you! Great job for blogging while in labor! :) Can't wait to meet him!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That is amazing that you are blogging before the epidural. It was not until after my epidural that I got that we got on the computer, and it was Tim that wrote not me! I agree with Julie...you will love your epidural! Can't wait to get an update!

the johnson crew said...

praying for you!

Erin Neiner said...

praying all goes well...

can't wait to see your little one!

Busch family said...

Praying for you guys! We're excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures. :)