Sunday, September 6

Just for Laughs...

I am currently quarantined in my house with a sick child (on a holiday weekend!!), so I had some time to kill. I came across this funny, which I have read before and you probably have as well, but I still think it's hilarious every time I read it!
I hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend and I am praying my poor sick baby gets well very, very soon!

And while you're at it...laugh out loud! :)

WAYS TO BRIGHTEN UP A BORING DAY
in the office...
-Run one lap around the office at top speed
-Ignore the first five people who say “good morning” to you
-Phone someone in the office that you barely know, leave your name and say “Just called to say I can’t talk right now, Bye.”
-To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your ears and grimace
-Leave your zipper open for an hour. If anyone points it out, say “Sorry, but I really prefer it this way.”
-In the middle of a meeting, suddenly yell out “YAHTZEE!”
-Walk sideways to the photocopier
-While riding in the elevator, gasp dramatically every time the doors open
-Say to your boss, “I like your style”, and shoot him/her with double-barreled fingers
-Babble incoherently at a fellow employee, then ask “Did you get all that? I don’t want to have to repeat it.”
-Page yourself over the intercom (do NOT disguise your voice)
-Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle
-Shout random numbers while someone is counting
-At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the singing of the national anthem. (Extra points if you actually launch into it yourself.)
-Walk into a very busy person’s office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch off/on 10 times
-For an hour, refer to everyone as “Bob.”
-While an officemate is out, move their chair to the elevator
-At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce “With God as my witness, I’ll never go hungry again!”
-In a colleague’s daytimer, write in 10am: “See how I look in tights.”
-Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask “Do you wanna swap?”
-Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: “Do you hear that?“What?”“Never mind, it’s gone now.”
-Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, “I can’t talk about it.”
-Speak in an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc.) during a very important conference call
-Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet paper from the back of your pants and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.

No comments: