Thursday, September 27

A chance to make a difference

Anyone who may be interested in attending ~ please let me know.
There is no obligation or cost to attend!
You are Invited

CRISIS PREGNANCY CENTER OF TIDEWATER
Requests the honor of your presence at our

22nd Annual Fundraising Banquet
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Chesapeake Conference Center
900 Greenbrier Circle, Chesapeake, Virginia

Keynote speaker - Gianna Jessen
~Aborted and Survived~

Doors open at 6:00 P.M. - Program and dinner begin at 6:30 P.M. - Business attire
Adult-centered event - R.S.V.P. DEADLINE: Friday, October 19th
Reservations Required
This banquet is a great opportunity to learn more about the ministries of
The Crisis Pregnancy Center of Tidewater.
Come to learn how this ministry is having an effect in our community.

1 comment:

Busch family said...

Hey Kelly,
I would really love to come to that. I read the book about Gianna when I was younger. I'm sure that hearing her speak will be a great experience.
We're doing well. Hope you guys are too! I'll catch up with you on facebook. :)