Thursday, September 11

Introducing our baby...BBBBOOOOOYYYYYY!!!

Ultrasound this morning told us that our baby is movin' & groovin' like crazy! And growth wise is exactly where is expected!! Oh, yeah, and just like we suspected... he is a HE. :)

His name will be Graham Owen Hughes.

This is so fun for "it" to finally have a gender, identity, and name!!! We are so excited!
After our appointment we stopped and got our first official boy outfit - so, so fun!!
it was time for daddy to make an appearance in the baby posting!







my favorite...his thumb in his mouth!!
Psalm 139:13-14
For you formed my inward parts;you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;my soul knows it very well.

6 comments:

Nickie said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you, Andrew, AND Graham!!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting to know that you are having a boy!!

Keara said...

I LOVE that name! Love, love, love it! SUPERB CHOICE!!

cranny + b said...

wahoo!!!! That is so exciting, Kelly!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! It is so fun to have a name, instead of "it" :)

Kristin said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! I like the name; Owen is one of my favorites for a boy.