Monday, December 22

Hard to Believe...

Friday was my last teaching day at The Music Staff. I have taught anywhere from 20-40 piano students each year there for the last 3 1/2 years. I am so thankful for the job that God provided for me there even before we moved here. I have learned so much about teaching especially from my boss who has been teaching piano for 30 years. She has been a great mentor in this field. I have loved my students there (ok...not all of them. :) But MOST of them have been great and I will greatly miss them! But now I am moving on to stay-at-home-mom (yeah!!), though I will continue to teach students from my home.
my studio
love playing duets with them!









I loved these 2 adult students who were 2 of the very few adults I have had that practiced! They have come so far in the last couple of years and I will miss them the most! It was so nice to have a few adult teaching sessions during my week! They actually understood concepts and followed them!! Such a nice change from my little ones. :)







my TMS students this past fall
a little surprise was waiting for me at my studio on friday!

*************************************************

in all my bigness...34 weeks!

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

kelly you look so good!

congratulations on being done with work!

AnneB said...

wow...I actually got teary eyed when I saw the flowers and note Andrew gave you. So sweet and thoughtful! I am so excited for you and can't wait for you to experience all the amazing moments you are in for in the next several weeks! By the way, your house looked(s) beautiful!

jeileenbaylor said...

congrats! Enjoy your time preparing and resting :)

You look absolutely adorable!