Wednesday, April 8

We are hearing a lot about Christ's death & resurrection between this past Sunday & Easter Sunday. I appreciate the focus on what Christ has done for us. However, we should be focusing on, thinking of, and celebrating Christ's work every single week! Let's not get caught up in thinking about it this week and then let it pass by as if it doesn't change every single day of our lives!
But I do wish you a Happy Easter as we celebrate His resurrection!
I appreciate this song that we're singing in our church this week...
May I never lose the wonder,
the wonder of the cross.
May I see it like the first time
standing as a sinner lost,
undone by mercy and left speechless,
watching wide-eyed at the cost.
May I never lose the wonder,
the wonder of the cross.




1 comment:

Anneke said...

So true, Kelly. And I love that Casting Crowns song; I haven't heard it - did they just come out with a new album? I thought I had all of theirs.