Monday, May 11

My first Mother's Day

Andrew was on vacation last week, so we got to head down to his parents in NC for a few extra days. We had a great few days and thoroughly enjoyed our time!
they have lots of fun toys!
Graham enjoyed his first ride in a swing!
first he read the paper with Papa Hughes...
then he had breakfast with daddy!
Saturday night was perfect weather for an outside dinner.


my son does not have love handles...he has barrel rolls. :)


you know mom's gotten really lazy when
she only bothers to snap 1 out of 3 on a onesie. :)
______











this sweet lady use to take care of Andrew when he was little. She LOVED g-man!
I got SO spoiled because Mama Hughes couldn't put me down! but I LOVED it. :)

I also loved her fun little yellow tub!
We had a party because Andrew's dad was finally able to complete the sale of his medical practice!!

And now...Mother's Day...
as cliche' as it is, the BEST present in the world is my little sweet golden Graham. I love him so much and thank God for giving him to us. It's hard to believe he has only been in our lives for 3 months, seems like we've known him forever! We couldn't imagine our lives without him!


the Hughes moms with their baby boys!


this is the life!

I had a WONDERFUL first Mother's Day!
this is for the family members who haven't heard Graham "talk" yet! he genuinely sounds concerned about something. :) (scroll to the bottom of blog to pause music in order to hear!)





No comments: