Friday, July 2

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me
And I gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today-'
cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land, God Bless the USA.

Every time we hear of another soldier who has lost their life in the Middle East, we are reminded that men & women are still fighting daily for the freedom that they believe in and that we enjoy freely. Thank you to all who serve so selflessly and to the families who let them go.
_____________________________
We are so excited to have our friends, the Padigos, visiting for the weekend! We have a church picnic and will be trying out Graham's first fireworks!! Andrew is off on Monday - yay!...............
Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July! 

1 comment:

cranny + b said...

yay for visiting friends!
happy fourth to you--I love that song!