Thursday, September 8

yes to seven

yes, I am seven months old!
 yes, I enjoyed being a beach babe.
yes, I am that limber.  
yes, mommy wishes she could keep me in a basket forever.
I have other plans.  
yes, I am CRAWLING, trying to pull up, and lots of other fun things that no one else is ready for me to do yet. wink*wink.
yes, I am 26 inches and 17.5 lbs. 
But surprisingly lower percentiles than you might think!
Length = between percentile 25 and 50
Weight = between percentile 50 and 75
 yes, I have a little {ok a lot} of sass & spunk in me. =)
yes, Rock Me sent me this snazzy little outfit.

other tidbits:
*Finally was successful in dropping nap #3.
I can now stay awake from 3-7! :)
*Sleeps 7pm-7am (ok, it's too often 6:30ish!)
and naps 8-10am & 1-3pm.
*Obsessed with peek-a-boo. She loves it.
*Does not like for mommy to be more than an arm's length away too often. :(
*She is surely a go-getter and seriously trying to pull up already. Slow down baby!
*She is driving Graham crazy with her new-found ability to come get in the middle of whatever he is playing with. The sibling fun begins, agh!
*Is loving food. Except my spinach quiche. She spit that out. I still have a hard time getting Graham to eat eggs, it's the one food they both seem to naturally disdain.

yes, I am a happy & sweet girl!

3 comments:

the johnson crew said...

she is ADORABLE. i loved all the pictures. i can't believe she is 7 months already. enjoy your beautiful little girl.

Sarah Kate Branine said...

I agree--she is absolutely adorable!!! Glad you guys had a great time away. Next time, come to Portland;-) We have 60* weather and rain too, ya know;-) hehe!

kellyH said...

thanks gals! Sarah...if only Portland were in driving distance! =)