Tuesday, October 2

Favorite fall tradition

For my blogging work for Pgh Momtourage, I was invited to bring my family and check out Triple B Farm's Apple & Pumpkin festival. It was a little bit of a drive, but we were not disappointed! It was a perfect Fall day and the perfect family activity.

 heading to the orchard.

 Apple cake, apple crisp, apple dumplings....all coming up!
 the perfect height for little ones.
 testing the goods

 hay ride

this apple kept missy-girl occupied for a while


 little miss muffet.....
 Graham is not known to be very adventurous :), but he loved this slide. I wish I could have captured his face on his first time, but he came flying down so fast! He still looks slightly terrified, but there were lots of giggles at the bottom.

 scoping.........
 The One.
 Wait, no, this one!
 Did I snatch up one of the not-so-normal? You bet'cha!

 weeee!
 Andrew surprised me with Pumpkin Cheesecake Fudge.
Oh my mouth.
3 of the best inventions wrapped into one.
It was gone way too fast.
Sadly, they closed at 6 or we would have stayed for another hour!
*
A beautiful, idyllic place.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks like a fantastic place!