Friday, November 30

Gettin' crafty {a rare sighting}

 
In the spirit of all things red & pepperminty, I decided to try this little beauty I saw pass by on Pinterest. Yep, I've now officially used a glue gun for the 2nd time in my life. And only suffered very minor burns. :) Graham was very helpful in unwrapping all the peppermints and we mostly just tried to keep Eden from eating up our supplies.
If peppermint soothes an upset stomach as they say, both kiddos should be set for a while. (wink.)
 
If was surprisingly easy. And if I'm saying that, you know it was. :) Peppermints & red hots came from the Dollar Store, so in all this little project was under $10.
Go here to see the original (just no comparing now!)
 

3 comments:

Sarah Kate Branine said...

Awesome work! I would not have the patience for that!! :)

kellyH said...

Are you kidding my friend, the queen of crafting? :) You would rock that wreaths world. But I will take your encouragement all the way!

Suzanne said...

Very Nice! I love it. I would never know by looking at it that you weren't a regular crafter. I wish I had time to make one! Maybe next year...