Sunday, June 21

my husband as daddy

This year I got to see my husband take on a new role as "daddy". How fun it has been to see this happen! He is such a good daddy and LOVES his little boy. His time with him is limited because of his work schedule & Graham's nap schedule, but they enjoy their playtime when they have a chance!
Although Andrew usually freaks out :) when I ask him he has to do something for the first time (i.e. change a cloth diaper, give graham a bath, baby-sit...) he has ALWAYS been willing to do it and has always been such a hands-on daddy, even despite juggling so many responsibilities!
(the song playing is one of Andrew's favorites when it comes to his little boy! unfortunately, I could only get a 30 second clip)
here are some of my favorite Graham & daddy pics!
I am already seeing some characteristics in Graham that I think he gets from his daddy...
he is SO curious about everything that is going on around him!
he may be a little bit A.D.D... :)
and he is such a happy little fella!
I am anxious to see how these will play out even more as he grows up. Most of all, I hope he loves his Jesus and has a passion to serve Him, just like his daddy.

dad, why do you have me in a box...? :)
Lord, I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be just like me
I want to be a holy example
For his innocent eyes to see
Help me be a living Bible, Lord
That my little boy can read
I want to be just like You
'Cause he wants to be like me
Happy first Father's day - you're an awesome dad!!
don't want to miss out on our dads either -
Happy Father's Day to you as well!





No comments: